1. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user's computer in order to collect data, which are essential for the correct functioning of the web pages, providing advantages to the user, facilitating navigation and usability of the same and that can be updated and Recovered by those responsible for its installation.
Cookies can only be read by the service or application that issued them and in no case are executable files, nor can they be propagated or contain a virus. Likewise, the own cookies that are used in this site, do not collect personal data of the users (names, surnames, address, bank details or any other).
wpiece uses the Google Analytics service, which will process the information, on behalf of wpiece.com, of how the web is used, for the sole purpose of providing us with reports of its activity.
For more information you can consult the Privacy Center of each of these tools:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be directly transmitted and stored by Google. If you want to deny permission for statistical treatment of data or information with Google Analytics, you can safely disable this service. To do so, please follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/partners/
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY WPIECE.COM
The cookies used by wpiece.com are:
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Those cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by wpiece and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by wpiece, a third party is the one that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
- Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page or application. They are used to store information that only interests to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal that can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the group, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal (for example, the language, the type of browser through which it accesses Service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.).
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of The usage data that the users of the service do.
- Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, if applicable, have been included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on Criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, have been included in a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Cookies used on wpiece.com
||Technical||wpiece.com||Sesion||Maintenance of the functionality related to the navigation of the user in each session.|
|NID, OGP, PREF, SNID, _ga, _gat, _drt_, id
||Analysis||Google Analytics||From session to 2 years||Cookies used by google to collect anonymous browsing information from visitors.|
3. CONFIGURATION OF THE COOKIES
We provide the links to the supports of the main web browsers of the market, where you can consult how to change the configuration of cookies: